If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Aldorlea Games Releases The Book of Legends

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2012 in Latest Updates
The latest indie offering from French developer Aldorlea Games has been released. If you've ever felt that not enough games include hawks or horses as playable party members, this may be a title for you.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    I'm about 6 hours into this, and enjoying it quite a bit. Combat is pretty typical jrpg style, but I really enjoy that, so for me it's a plus. The demo had me hooked within 15 minutes of playing it, definitely worth a shot! This is quickly becoming my favorite Aldorlea game, with only the Millenium series being a contender.
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    don't wanna replay Amalur and getting JRPG withdrawal >.<! might give this a shot.

Although I might get devil surivor 2 instead , I did enjoy shin megami tensei strange journey.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Are you in more of a traditional or srpg mood? This one fulfills the traditional itch, whereas devil survivor 2 is great on the srpg front.
  • katicfliskaticflis New Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Can anyone write a review and/or impressions on this?

And are most of these 30+ playable characters just generic animals that you can play with or actual characters?