If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Reckoning Returns with Dead Kel Trailer

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited March 2012 in Latest Updates
As if Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning didn't already have a huge world to explore, there is now even more. This trailer shows just what to expect next week.

Story
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    Looks good, I wonder how many more mini-expansion packs are still on the horizon. Maybe I should wait for an Ultimate Edition.
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited March 2012
    I still haven't played this game but I think this DLC will put all other DLC releases out there to shame. The FIRST DLC they release is pirate-themed?! How awesome is that?!
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    I liked Amalur well enough. For whatever reason, I've moved on though. While fun, it didn't draw me in like New Vegas or some other games have. I can't see myself going back for relatively small bites of DLC.