If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 68 - Luigi Mario

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited March 2012 in Latest Updates
This is the continuing story of two brothers from Brooklyn. Be it evil alien fungi, shattered heavenly bean confections, those who have fury, or clogged drains, they'll get the job done with no backtalk.
Do you have fury?
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• VampiricDragonVampiricDragon Banned Banned Users
    edited March 2012
    luigi is the greatest

green thunder

the man in green

the man with the giant mustache
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    Luigi is the bomb! He's definately the cooler of the two :)

P.S. I am in now way biased just because I like green heroes such as my avatar. ;)
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    The Italian stereotypes are killing me. XD My Nonna would KILL YOU guys.
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    Stereotypes? Really? Where!? I didn't see any!!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    Nyx said:
    The Italian stereotypes are killing me. XD My Nonna would KILL YOU guys.
    Your nonna who is a stereotypical Italian grandmother? ;)

The beauty of Super Mario is that he's not really an Italian stereotype besides having a silly bad Italian accent and giant 'stache. He's not in the Mob and doesn't eat pasta all the time or do any other stereotypical Italian things. Nah, he just jumps on goombas, saves the princess, and masters multiple different sports in his free time. It's kind of hard to find the little guy offensive.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited March 2012
    For anyone curious, this video shows off sprites for each of the cameo characters that were dropped from Superstar Saga.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • VampiricDragonVampiricDragon Banned Banned Users
    edited March 2012
    i like luigi more
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited March 2012
    This ran down much faster than expected. Looks like not as many played this trio as I believed.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • TheMaddnessTheMaddness Inmate Full Members
    edited March 2012
    I played Superstar Saga way back when, But I liked it so there not much to talk about. Except that I got killed by Bowletta and I dont think I finished the game.

I found the Combo Moves pretty interesting, especially how they had secret variation you had to figure out that did different things.
    [SIGPIC]ive got candy[/SIGPIC]
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited March 2012
    I played through Superstar Saga (put it down about halfway through and never picked it up for whatever reason), and Bowser's Inside Story. I'm pretty sure BIS is the only game I ever traded out of spite, because it was a Christmas gift from someone who I had a massive falling out with. That, and the really annoying puzzle sequence with the brothers about five hours in.

As it pertains to Infinite Space, I ended up finding it by what can only be described as a miracle one day at my local Boutique of Electronics - and it was $40. Used. (Like new condition with booklet, thankfully). It must have gone out of print rather quickly. Oh, and kudos to Sega for not only releasing it against a mainline FF, and against their own Yakuza and Resonance of Fate, but for putting out a DS RPG within a week of a main-series Pokemon game. Simply stunning.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups