If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Currents #123 - Mobile Dungeons

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -Full Members
edited March 2012 in Latest Updates
The Currents column is back. This time we have a quick round up of the hottest RPG news in the mobile space along with the all new Reading List section. Be sure to check it out.

• watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Currents lives!?
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Also curious about Chaos Rings II and if the crazy price is justified. I picked up the first game for $10 and found it decent if repetitive. Didn't try to get Omega since it seemed like a rehash, and again the price differential dissuaded me.
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - Full Members
    edited March 2012
    IGN's review of Chaos Rings II was pretty favorable. The reviewer said it was a more fleshed out experience than the previous game. I'm curious if anyone here has tried it out.