If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Pets of Torchlight II

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited April 2012 in Latest Updates
Want to go dungeon running with that bizarre velociraptor/cassowary hybrid again? Runic Games has got your back.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    While the pets were interesting in Torchlight, I still found them a tad... well, useless. Especially when it came to fighting big monsters, they mainly cowered and ran away much too quickly. That's what I mean by useless.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited April 2012
    reionpremente said:
    While the pets were interesting in Torchlight, I still found them a tad... well, useless. Especially when it came to fighting big monsters, they mainly cowered and ran away much too quickly. That's what I mean by useless.
    My pet could hold its own, but then again, I focused on skills that made it stronger. But 90% of the time it was treated as a pack mule.
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Call a shpade a shpade! Dis ain' Poker em on, thems courier postal mules ....in disguise! And probably a spare meal if you get trapped somewhere.

Flippant? Sarcastic? Cynical?

Since 1973 :p