If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Aratameta - Japandemonium for April 6th, 2012

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2012 in Latest Updates
Time to get things started again.

Column time!

Comments

• JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    I know in some cases those curved plants are grown by slowly rotating the plant as it grows. The curve occurs "naturally" since the top keeps trying to grow "up" even if the base is upside-down.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    Good to know. I'm still not sure how often I have to water it though
  • JormungandJormungand Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Congratulations on your new classroom, it's lovely. Wish all the classrooms at our school were at least as big as that! How many students are in the room at one time?
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Jungyin said:
    I know in some cases those curved plants are grown by slowly rotating the plant as it grows. The curve occurs "naturally" since the top keeps trying to grow "up" even if the base is upside-down.
    It can also be caused by a Vine growing with a sapling from a young age. I have some canes that are made of wood that has a spiral effect do to a vine growing with a sapling, then the vine being cut out.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Welcome back ^^ good to have the regular slice of Japan back! Your classroom reminds me of a Dojo I keep expecting chairs and desks, hehe. I've just finished playing an interesting Indie title called "Lilly and Sasha : Curse of the immortals" an rpg maker title with some good gags, parody and sarcasm. I find it interesting that a small section of Indie devs are recreating the retro 8-bit style inspired by the Japanese classics , this one even has zelda like puzzles!.