If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Hanamizuki - Japandemonium for April 20th, 2012

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2012 in Latest Updates
Flower Power and Columns!

Comments

• ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Oh dogwoods... So beautiful and simple.

Oh, and that weird 3-company crossover seems interesting.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    Please tell us about the new spring / summer sodas when you get a chance. This may sound strange, but I look forward to your reporting on them every year!
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    Project X Zone certainly looks interesting. I'm curious about who else will be announced for the game. The background art for the official site clearly shows elements taken directly from Capcom's Dead Rising, so I know Frank West is going to be in this. A lot of the characters hinted at by the earlier teaser site have yet to appear as well.

I'm pretty glad to see X and Zero, at least. X misses out on too many of these things. The X4 weapons and the Cyber Peacock stage being used as a background are interesting choices.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    OMG It's ****ing Sanger Sanvolt (or however you spell depending on translation).

I would TOTALLY buy that game jsut hear the quote "I am Sanger Zanvolt, the Sword the smites Evil"

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    TheAnimeMan said:
    OMG It's ****ing Sanger Sanvolt (or however you spell depending on translation).

I would TOTALLY buy that game jsut hear the quote "I am Sanger Zanvolt, the Sword the smites Evil"
    Considering the voice sample that plays when you load his character page on the official site is that exact quote, I'm pretty sure you'd get that wish. :)
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2012
    flamethrower said:
    Please tell us about the new spring / summer sodas when you get a chance. This may sound strange, but I look forward to your reporting on them every year!
    Will do! The only oddity so far this year is that every store in town is stocking Orangina. I'll definitely report on anything weirder that may come up.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited April 2012
    I saw a video for Project X Zone (awful name) and it looks really cool. I wonder how it plays.