If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack - Episode 72: This Is the Climax

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited May 2012 in Latest Updates
From the days of the Genesis right up to modern handhelds, Climax keeps making games. Looking at things from a different angle is strongly encouraged to make sense of them.

[ Sounds! ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2012
    And you know....what's really awesome about the RPGBacktrack podcast... you don't get an Error 37! It's just that awesome!!
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited May 2012
    it is just me or we do heard Phil over some of the musical interlude, you even miss one. I guess it really affect you that the forum were down! :unconscious:
    But like usual great time, was fun to listen to you all!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2012
    I don't know if we made this clear enough, but Dark Savior is a REALLY weird game