If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Prepare your Consoles for Prepare to Die

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
Brace yourself, because winter is coming. This might not be Westeros, but gamers are still going to die, even sooner for PC gamers.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited May 2012
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited May 2012
    I'm hoping "winter" for consoles doesn't mean Jan/Feb.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited May 2012
    For $15, that better be quite the content.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited May 2012
    The article mentions both Steam and GFWL. Does anyone know if the Steam version will still make you log in to GFWL and have it's horrible frontend? It's going to be a dealbreaker for me if it does, I can't STAND GFWL.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited June 2012
    freykin said:
    The article mentions both Steam and GFWL. Does anyone know if the Steam version will still make you log in to GFWL and have it's horrible frontend? It's going to be a dealbreaker for me if it does, I can't STAND GFWL.
    Most likely. Wouldn't be the first OR last game on Steam to have that crap frontend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Looks like we don't know the answer on that one yet, but a few sites are looking into it.

It's Namco Bandai, though, so I don't expect any answers on the topic until the game comes out.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I'm surprised that Microsoft even still supports it. It was an absolute failure imo, and after one game I bought had it I stopped buying any that did, the experience was that bad.