If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

CD Projekt Goes Cyberpunk

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited May 2012 in Latest Updates
God save the Queen, she ain't no human being... oh, wait, wrong punk. CD Projekt was thinking more of cybernetic implants and branching storyline choices, but the hair is the same.

['Cause I wanna be anarchy]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• QuinQuin これはメタです RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2012
    Y'know, I wasn't expecting CD Projekt to make an RPG I'd be interested in, then they go and make one based off one of my favorite PnP systems.

I really hope Mike Pondsmith is advising the writing team, he really knows his stuff when it comes to gritty cyberpunk.

Big heaping of DO WANT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited May 2012
    I know nothing about this setting but that's some pretty cool artwork I guess. At least there's one WRPG developer out with a decent art director.