If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Class of Heroes II is Still Kicking

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
Like many educational facilities these days, the Sword and Sorcery School has had some troubles getting funding. Nonetheless, it is still set to open this fall.

[Link]

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited May 2012
    I'm glad to see this is still coming out, being one of the few who tried to kickstarter the collectors. Now I can play a game about school while between classes :P
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited May 2012
    Well they did say the Digital release would still be done just no physical release with it at all.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited May 2012
    True, but you never know with these things. First bit of news I've seen regarding it since the kickstarter's time ran out.
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Not a huge fan, but I'm hoping it does well enough that the excellent-looking 3rd game is translated for US!

I will be buying this
    Bean Forever
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I'll buy this. The first had some problems but I still somewhat enjoyed it and I hear this game has some improvemenets.
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I'm actually curious as to the direction the translation will go. As much as I enjoyed WD in the PS1 days and prior, I'm way too damned old for the puerile humor that every of Vic's translations was inundated with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    MasterChief said:
    I'm actually curious as to the direction the translation will go. As much as I enjoyed WD in the PS1 days and prior, I'm way too damned old for the puerile humor that every of Vic's translations was inundated with.
    Were they really that bad? I don't remember much from back then, but I thought I remembered there being a couple of games that were over the top, but most were just lighthearted tongue in cheek fun..
    Bean Forever
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Just from the video it looks to be a fair bit better than the original game. Looking forward to giving it a go, probably on my Vita.