If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Legends of Dawn Takes Flight on PC

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
Looking for an expansive world on your PC? Although their are many options, Unqiue Games and Dreamatrix want to tell you why Legends of Dawn is worth your time.

Story

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2012
    I sense alot of point and click here, something I'm not fond of. I'll wait until it comes out and see if there's a way to use the keyboard to choose and opponent and attack instead of the constant mouse clicking.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Reminds me far too much of Sacred 2.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    They claim all this fancy stuff on their webpage about the game, yet in the trailer they release, I see a lot of silly standing still and attacking. Trailers are for showing off your fanciness, show some spell effects, some special attacks!