If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Impression - E3 2012

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
The wrath of the White Witch will be unleashed upon RPGamers next January. To tide you over, editor Chloe Kung had a chance to be enchanted by the game at E3.

Story

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2012
    The wait for this is killing me.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    So which boss was featured in the demo?
  • VarieVarie Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    So which boss was featured in the demo?
    pig on wheels! I don't remember what the boss is called sorry. The setting was in a city filled with pigs though..
    edited June 2012
    Oh, the Ibericog XX... hehe, yeah, that was a fun one.
    edited June 2012
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Oh, the Ibericog XX... hehe, yeah, that was a fun one.
    It was a hard one. Well, each demo had a 10 minute timer where you can do whatever you can or want. Managed to beat the Pig on Wheels boss within the last 30 seconds with only one character remaining.
  • shintowave123shintowave123 Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2012
    rpg of e3 for me
    edited June 2012
    Varie said:
    It was a hard one. Well, each demo had a 10 minute timer where you can do whatever you can or want. Managed to beat the Pig on Wheels boss within the last 30 seconds with only one character remaining.
    Did the fairy give hints in battle the way he usually does for boss fights? Electricity usually does wonders on the mechanical enemies in that game.
    edited June 2012
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Did the fairy give hints in battle the way he usually does for boss fights? Electricity usually does wonders on the mechanical enemies in that game.
    I don't remember whether it was the fairy, but something did say "use electricity against mechanical enemies!". Its just that I was already half dead when I found the correct spells.