If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Elder Scrolls Online Impression - E3 2012

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
RPGamers will finally have the chance to explore Tamriel with friends when The Elder Scrolls Online launches next year. In the meantime, Chloe Kung gives us her impressions of the game's E3 demonstration.

[ Impression ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2012
    And here I thought I wouldn't be interested in it. Shock and awe, I became interested.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Doesn't look like traditional MMO combat. I suppose that's good, but we've been promised the moon before. I'm still looking forward to exploring other provinces in Tamriel. And hey, maybe other places we never get to see in future expansions.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I am not enjoying the graphical design of this game, for some reason it just doesn't look gritty enough to me.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Needs moar splatter?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63[/ATTACH]
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    scorpio_7 said:
    I am not enjoying the graphical design of this game, for some reason it just doesn't look gritty enough to me.
    Gritty doesn't sell in the MMO market anymore, not after so many of the korean and Chinese games

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D