If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy Dimensions Impression - E3 2012

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
RPGamer's Chloe Kung shares her experience with Square Enix's nostalgic throwback Final Fantasy Dimensions. If you miss the days of warriors of light and character classes, then perhaps this game will be of interest to you.

Impression
Reincarnation, realization

Comments

• shintowave123shintowave123 Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2012
    shouldnt this be an edition to the schedule?
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Sad it's not coming out on a System I actually own.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
    edited June 2012
    TheAnimeMan said:
    Sad it's not coming out on a System I actually own.

I have a touch to play it on
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I don't, but I'm sure i'll get one in the future...

For the phone nerds, a quick question: if I get a device to play this on that is deactivated (ie just the phone and no service), is there a way to download the game onto the phone and play it? Maybe with a memory card or something?

I have a blackberry for work, and am not a phone guy at all and will probably not upgrade for a very long time
    Bean Forever
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Going by how android works, as long as you have wi-fi access you can still download stuff just fine from the store (one of my friends does this). I wouldn't know about iPhones, but I'm guessing it probably works similarly.
    edited June 2012
    not all iphones have wifi

• RewindRewind Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Well I believe with iPhones you should be able to download it via iTunes on a computer then sinc your phone to transfer it, but I've never done it that way so I can't say for sure. I don't know if there's a similar method with Android phones.
    PSN: TLDragoon
  • Lodor3Lodor3 Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    DaylightDies said:
    I don't, but I'm sure i'll get one in the future...

For the phone nerds, a quick question: if I get a device to play this on that is deactivated (ie just the phone and no service), is there a way to download the game onto the phone and play it? Maybe with a memory card or something?

I have a blackberry for work, and am not a phone guy at all and will probably not upgrade for a very long time
    No need for a phone to play it if it does come out for android.

All android apps/games can be played on google chrome more or less. Just visit the chrome store when the time comes.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Oh, so it has a new name now, good to know.
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I hate playing games on my PC though. It's good to know I can do it, thanks. I'm not sure what I want to do here. I'm sure if you look on ebay or something, you can find an old phone somebody is selling. If no network plan is needed to get the game, that might be the route I go.
    Bean Forever
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    or just get an old iPod Touch to play it on
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited June 2012
    On a sidenote, I really hate D-Pads on iPad games. Using a touch control like a gamepad just doesn't work out very well. I rather control by "touch whereever you want to go or whatever you want to attack/select".
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I am stoked about this news, was really hoping for a release for this game!
    edited June 2012
    looks good to me
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I'll wait for the Vita remake if I ever get a Vita.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Heh, I have an iPod and my husband has the Android. I wonder who will get this first? :p
    edited June 2012
    Still sad that this isn't coming to a system that this broke, unemployed 3 years, barely able to pay bills, Son on the way; actually owns.