If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Audio Interview - John Goff, Deadlands: Noir

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    I am so stoked for this now. I mean, I've been enjoying the campaign we've been playing for Reloaded. I mean, I'm sad because it means I can't play a crazed nun, but perhaps I'll find something a new character type to sink my teeth into. I wonder if it means if Jessie and I can play lesbian bootleggers or something. :P

The insanity never stops with Deadlands, and even with this huge new coat of paint by the sounds of it, there's still tons of insanity to create.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Why no crazed nuns? Convents would still exist in this setting, right?
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Why no crazed nuns? Convents would still exist in this setting, right?
    It probably does, but I don't think Fowl would like it if I replayed by same character all over again. The current nun managed to intimidate for motorcycles and she's the tank of the party.... we are pretty sure she has no feet.
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Downloading this to listen to when I get somewhere with working speakers!

Lesbian bootleggers raised by a cranky, Legendary-tier nun with treads for feet. That sounds... more or less par for a Deadlands character. Just make sure to sneak in one barrel of holy water for every 12 barrels of moonshine.