If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Blades Will Be Unchained Very Soon

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
It's always a surprise when a company announces a release date that's only about a week away, but it's never a bad one. Some potential owners of Unchained Blades might need to wait longer than others though.

[Link]

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2012
    I plan on getting this when I get the funds eventually.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Not a huge dungeon crawler fan, but as I said in the Growlanser thread I will purchase, possibly day one, to help stimulate sales for the PSP. I think there are still a lot of great RPGs to be had for the PSP. I hope it does well.

Even though I don't love crawlers, this actually looks like a pretty fun game and I am looking forward to it!
    Bean Forever
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I plan to get this but with YS Origin and Gungnir out recently and Growlanser coming in a month it will probably be a while before I purchase.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited June 2012
    3DS version will be out later, huh? I would be more miffed about this, but I have enough games on my handheld plate as it is.
    Reincarnation, realization
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    I'm enjoying it so far. Silly voices, a sphere grid, and cute monster designs are a good start. I anticipate a lot of challenging battles as well.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited June 2012
    Strawberry Eggs said:
    3DS version will be out later, huh? I would be more miffed about this, but I have enough games on my handheld plate as it is.
    Yeah, since they are only releasing this in digital format, XSEED apparently has to wait on Nintendo to start allowing this. Looks like New Super Mario Bros 2 in Aug. will be the first game, so shouldn't be too much longer after that unless NoA bumps it back.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm