If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fire Emblem 3DS Coming Westward in 2013

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
Non-Specific Action Figure was a no-show, but the latest Nintendo Direct conferences still provided some interesting gems of information. Somewhat disappointing news in Fire Emblem's case, but news nonetheless.

[Link]

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    I like how Reggie said Fire Emblem was "revealed" at E3. Yeah, big reveal there, guys. I love Nintendo and all, but NoA's attitude towards RPGs has been pretty crappy of late.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2012
    That's part of the reason why I'm not fond of Nintendo as of late, Ocelot. I personally hope they keep this Fire Emblem called Fire Emblem: Awakening, since it's pretty much an awakening for the fandom in the west since the mediocre Shadow Dragon.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Ocelot said:
    I like how Reggie said Fire Emblem was "revealed" at E3. Yeah, big reveal there, guys. I love Nintendo and all, but NoA's attitude towards RPGs has been pretty crappy of late.
    I dunno, this would have been a really cool and excited announcement if Reggie hadn't accidently confirmed the game at E3.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Ocelot said:
    NoA has had a pretty crappy attitude about any game that doesn't have mario in the title.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited June 2012
    It's a shame we'll have to wait until next year, but as long as it DOES come, I'm happy.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited June 2012
    I'm not surprised that it's being released in 2013, though I didn't think it would be delayed in Europe. With Xenoblade and The Last Story both released and localized in Europe and the later North American releases keeping that localization, I was starting to think this was becoming a trend. :P
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "