If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Europe Takes a Trip to the Two Towns Next Week

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
Rising Star Games has announced that Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns will be available in Europe next week. RPGamers in the region will not only have to choose which town to settle in, but also which dual-screened handheld to buy it for.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2012
    Oh hey, now if only they hadn't ****ed up half the launch, I wouldn't be on Twitter fighting off angry Germans!
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I don't have to mention how many times it's been pushed back do I. I really shoud have just ordered in the DS version from the US, but oh well, at least I'll finely be able to play it.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.