If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Interview - Rainbow Moon

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited July 2012 in Latest Updates
Curious about this upcoming tactical RPG on PlayStation Network? We hear from the developer and learn more about the game and future development possibilities.

Interview
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• ZbornakZbornak Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    I much prefer strategy RPGs where you can explore the world to ones where you just go from battle to battle, so this looks right up my alley. Also, it's going to be $3 off for Playstation Plus members, or $11.99.
    Get your Portable ID!
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited June 2012
    [video=youtube;epLGyovfiHQ]

I will but this. What other good games are coming to PSN? This is the best so far.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited June 2012
    Great interview. I'm definitely going to buy this.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    The Playstation Store updated but no Rainbow Moon.

edit: Nevermind, was thinking it came out the 3rd, not 10th.