If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Darwin Rules in Etrian Odyssey IV

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited July 2012 in Latest Updates
Say good-bye to orange fuzzies and hello to all-new technicolour 3D F.O.E.s. Perhaps we can keep a supply of sheep in our hot air balloon in order to keep them occupied? See the trailer within for an explanation.

[F.O.E.! F.O.E.!]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited July 2012
    I didn't really understand all of that, but that doesn't change that I'm anticipating this title! :D
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • Glowing HyrenGlowing Hyren Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    Every single EO game has kicked my butt so hard that I've never made it past the second strata in any of them, but I'm still totally getting this! Also, did I see some sort of character trading element advertised? I haven't played portable games multiplayer outside of a convention in about 5 years but that is still an interesting concept.
    Please Donate to RPGamer's Extra Life team!