If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mists of Pandaria Gets a Release Date and Begins Pre-Sale

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited July 2012 in Latest Updates
A new expansion is ready to be launched for the ever-popular World of Warcraft. Expect new adventures, new character options, a higher level cap, and more opportunities for Blizzard to charge incredibly high prices for useless vanity items.

[Link]

Comments

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    That's great, but I don't really consider an expansion "released" until all of the raids and dungeons have opened up. I mean, yeesh, I cleared Cataclysm in 5 days.
  • ShinseitoriShinseitori Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    To me, downing Sinestra is "clearing" Cataclysm. Though I take it you mean you cleared the three raids on normal. Pretty impressive for five days.

After playing the beta though, there's a good chance this is where I get off the Warcraft train. I'll be watching this closely, though. Really curious to see how it sells.
    Rise!
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    To be fair, my idea of "clearing" an expansion is doing everything I want to do, which is clear the main questlines, level up, and see the core raid content (I stopped caring about phat lootz years ago). There is a lot of stuff I don't want to do, and when you're skipping stuff left and right it's not that hard to cheese through 5 levels.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2012
    And to ME, clearing an expansion means....errr...who am I kiddin? I never cleared an expansion... :(
  • KiralynKiralyn Member Full Members
    edited July 2012
    I was already pretty burned out on WoW and planning on probably not bothering with Mists.... but a week after Borderlands 2? Yeah, I'm gonna be busy. :D
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2012
    Funny...I got burnt out on Borderlands....so Pandara it is!