If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Haishasan - Japandemonium for August 3rd, 2012

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
An apple a day keeps the column away?

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2012
    New Gundam game makes me happy, even though I wasn't too fond of Gundam AGE (felt like a kid's show). Project X Zone is just giving me fangasms all over the place, and I REALLY hope it comes to the shores of NA after it's released in Japan. It contains too much fan service to NOT come here. I also hope the same for the PSP Summon Night games, but with Banpresto being owned by Namco-Bandai, the odds there are fairly slim.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited August 2012
    I find it a bit odd that all three Event Legendaries have been unveiled and have been/will be distributed (or four I suppose with Victini, though that was revealed before Black and Whit came out). It was a yearly thing with the previous generations. Then again, I guess Nintendo figured there was no need to pretend these Pokemon don't exist when people can find out about them as soon as the games come out. :P
    Reincarnation, realization
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    Asked one of my elementary schoolers if he was excited about getting Keldeo and Meloetta, and his reaction was "Meh, I got them from a friend last year."

PAR codes are ruining the next generation of gamers >_<
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2012
    Gaijin, the next generation of gamers were already ruined, I mean look at all the irrational hate of Atlus over that region lock for Persona 4: Arena. That does NOT teach newer gamers good things.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    Hush, hush, let me have my own personal old fogey moment here ;)
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Gaijin if it makes you feel better I actually have a copy of Fighting Vipers.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited August 2012
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Asked one of my elementary schoolers if he was excited about getting Keldeo and Meloetta, and his reaction was "Meh, I got them from a friend last year."

PAR codes are ruining the next generation of gamers >_<</div>
    Good thing the 3DS hasn't been cracked yet for an Action Replay... or has it?
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups