If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mass Effect 3 DLC and WiiU Version Info

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
Want to learn more about the Reapers? Or are you curious as to how first-time players of the WiiU version of Mass Effect 3 will catch up with the story? BioWare provides answers for both these questions.

Story
Reincarnation, realization

Comments

• RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Can't wait for the new story based dlc for Mass Effect 3. Was getting alittle tired of just multiplayer packs. I didn't hate the original ending personally, but im anxious to experience more of Shepards story in the game.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2012
    Oh I've been waiting for the announcement of Leviathan. I do hope it gives some more insight on the creation of the Reapers, and if some of the Reapers themselves decided to not bother destroying the various races and whatnot, since they are "each a nation", meaning odds are there are some 'black sheep' among them that may not want to harvest organics.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • Glowing HyrenGlowing Hyren Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    As much as I'd like to support the WiiU version of ME3 I don't think I can. I have 1 and 2 on PC and "making key decisions" is not the same thing as having all of your previous choices matter. So when I finally finish 2 and get around to 3 I think it'll have to be for PC.
    Please Donate to RPGamer's Extra Life team!
    http://www.extra-life.org/participant/diceadmiral