If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Legasista Impression - Run to the Sun 2012

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
While Cladun has a reputation all its own here at RPGamer, Legasista seems to be shaping up as a unique adventure. Plus, who wouldn't love their own fire-breathing Nyx plushie? Not sold in stores.

Wassup mah Lega-sistahs!

• RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    great article. I'm alot more interested in the game now after reading that it will be more accessible than Clandun was. This dungeon crawler type games always intimidate me. I am also loving the detailed character creation system they are implimenting.
    I still think the $29.99 is abit too high, so i'm hoping more videos or positive reviews may come out before its psn release date.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    ClaDun wasn't a roguelike! :P
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    Wheels said:
    ClaDun wasn't a roguelike! :P
    True, it was an annoying dungeon crawler! But Legasista is pretty close to being a roguelike.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    Just for Wheels, I made a few fixes. Sadly, NISA was using the words inter-changeably at the interview so that's what I had documented.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    August 21 huh, this release snuck up on me. Maybe a month or two after it comes out. I have Sleeping Dogs for the later half of August.