If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Persona 4 Golden Impression - Run to the Sun 2012

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
Reach out to the truth hidden deep within this impression! It's there, but you may need a scooter to reach it. Vroom!

Impression

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2012
    I have to say that this knowledge makes me want to acquire this more than ever. A shame about the new battle theme, as it feels like it should have been in the anime, not the game.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Can't wait to play this on my Vita. i still wish it was on ps3 though. :/
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • DrizzlDrizzl Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    playing persona 1 right now got 1 2 and p3p on the psn sale last month :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited August 2012
    DarkRPGMaster said:
    I have to say that this knowledge makes me want to acquire this more than ever. A shame about the new battle theme, as it feels like it should have been in the anime, not the game.
    The new battle theme is for standard battles. The original battle theme is still there and plays when you get the advantage on an enemy.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2012
    Macstorm said:
    The new battle theme is for standard battles. The original battle theme is still there and plays when you get the advantage on an enemy.
    I know. That's the problem. I was always pretty bad when it came to getting the first strike. I always got unlucky...
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited August 2012
    The hazy fog that seemed to hang over the entirety of Inaba in the PS2 version is gone
    Aw ****, Tomm Hulett got to this game too!
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    ThroneofDravaris said:
    Aw ****, Tomm Hulett got to this game too!
    The game is still going to be based around the foggy days - we didn't see any of those in our demo, but they're part of the story, they can't be eliminated. However, when it's NOT a foggy day, it's not foggy anymore. It's better this way.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!