If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Epic Does the Impossible

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
The last year has seen a lot of highs and lows for the staff from Big Huge Games, but things are on the upswing. This upswing may be related to a little game called Infinity Blade: Dungeons.

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited August 2012
    Well, I thought this was going to be Chair, but I'm game for Impossible to take it over. Now can they actually convince me to buy an iPad?
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Chair was never the dev of Infinity Blade: Dungeons, it was always the main Epic studio in North Carolina. They've just moved the development over to Impossible.

I'm stoked. I've always been looking forward to IB: D, but now even more so. Can't wait.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Bah, iOS. Unless they port it, I'll never buy it.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Infinity Blade was a horrible game, but Infinity Blade: Dungeons actually looks interesting.