If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ragnarok Odyssey Impression - Run to the Sun 2012

omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know?RPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
In which pink afros are styled, pink slimes are slaughtered, and everything is far more ridiculous than it ought to have been.

Read the impression here
"It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Follow me on Twitter
Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    Staff chat was particularly enamored of this young gent:

As Gaijin said, it's the hat that really completes the look.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Tequila MockingbirdTequila Mockingbird Resident Cannibal Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Looks really cute! Can't wait for this one either. I miss RO. hard.
  • DrizzlDrizzl Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    I really want to like this game but I heard missions are timed based and as a RPG gamer I hate timers : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited August 2012
    Ocelot said:
    Staff chat was particularly enamored of this young gent:

*pic*

As Gaijin said, it's the hat that really completes the look.
    The poring hat is really cute. Our character that Sam created was using the same eyes, but had a pink afro.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Drizzl said:
    I really want to like this game but I heard missions are timed based and as a RPG gamer I hate timers : /
    Timers in games do kind of suck when they're extraneous add-ons designed solely to limit your fun and prevent you from dilly-dallying in one location for too long... but here, the whole game was designed around the timers. They're an integral part of the experience and a major source of the game's challenge. As a result, I think you'll find the timers really set this game apart from others like it, and can lead to a lot of edge-of-your-seat moments that otherwise wouldn't be there.

-Tom