If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Trailer Shows Off More of the Reborn Realm

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
In darkness, the crystal dreams. If it dreams of a better Final Fantasy XIV, that may become a reality soon.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• bigmark268bigmark268 New Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Ohhh pretty. I still really wish the single player FF's took to the same fantasy aestetic as thier MMOs did. I do miss my fantasy genre in my FF's lol.

That aside, the FMV looks shnazy lol.
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Wednesday is the beginning of the legit information flood on this game.
    From Thursday to Sunday 'A Realm Reborn' will be playable at Gamescom (or at least for some period of those days).
    This will finally show the new client in operation. Videos are sure to end up on youtube.
  • NiknarNiknar Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    I guess better late than never, this video has been up for over a week. Today it's all about the live "shaky-cam" video of actual gameplay footage...which I'm hoping SE puts up in a non-live form for easier viewing. :glee:
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Niknar said:
    I guess better late than never, this video has been up for over a week. Today it's all about the live "shaky-cam" video of actual gameplay footage...which I'm hoping SE puts up in a non-live form for easier viewing. :glee:
    and the GRASS.