If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

ME3 DLC Is a Whale of a Tale

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
Forget the ending, perhaps Mass Effect 3 fans would like more of that juicy pre-ending content? Join Shepard in this intergalactic search for something mysterious and extremely large.

[Story]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Me want, I'd also REALLY want to see a retaking of Omega with Aria
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    That's the second DLC. The third has something to do with the Collectors.

At least that's what the guy leaking Bioware's plans in their forums says, but he's been right about all of the multiplayer DLC's so far, and he called Leviathan on the release date, so...yeah.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2012
    TG Barighm said:
    That's the second DLC. The third has something to do with the Collectors.

At least that's what the guy leaking Bioware's plans in their forums says, but he's been right about all of the multiplayer DLC's so far, and he called Leviathan on the release date, so...yeah.
    Yeah, I didn't count the day-one DLC mission, but added "post-release" to be clearer. :)
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2012
    Do want, along with retaking of Omega. I want to see Aria in the party and all her massive amazing in action. Bonus points if they outright state whether she's the Asari that Wrex had an epic battle with (I place my bets on it being her).
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, I didn't count the day-one DLC mission, but added "post-release" to be clearer.
    I meant the second of the new singleplayer DLC's is Omega. I was replying to Anime. A few months back Mr. Leaky said the singleplayer DLC would be Leviathan, Omega, and something else with a title that doesn't clearly state what it refers to (we're guessing Collectors).