If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

review - Kiss My Axe

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited August 2012 in Latest Updates
Saving Throw's review desk takes a break from touchy-feely story games and settles into some good old-fashioned Medieval mayhem. Can a game that is all about Vikings scratch that itch better than your average fantasy setting?

Canadian Content, yo

• xocolatlxocolatl Member Full Members
    edited August 2012
    Ah..if only there is anyone within 800 miles of here who plays RPG. No, I'm not in the Canadian wastes..I'm in Asia.

The "style" thing sounds really interesting. Too bad I can't experience it in a real game table, but here's hoping that someday, someone will will this into a computer/video game.

crap..Time to edit my profile. It still says I'm in Australia, even though I've been gone for a year already.