If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Torchlight II Will Light Up Dungeons in September

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2012 in Latest Updates
Despite its more humble ambitions, Torchlight II has been delayed so much that you'd think it was a Diablo game. Despite the delays, fans of dungeon-crawling will have something less demonic to look forward to next month.

[Link]

Comments

• Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited August 2012
    The delay with Torchlight II was really funny. It started with December 2011 on Amazon and then every month it was delayed one more month. I always was waiting for it just to see a few weeks before the release date that it was shifted another month back.

Anyway, if this one doesn't have forced registration/online it'll be a sure-buy one for me.
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Once Diablo III beat this game to launch, any delays were probably a good thing. I still think the ideal launch window would have been about a month or two before DIII's launch, but September is looking pretty good. The main competition should be Borderlands 2, which will be out 2 days before TL2.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Now that everybody hates Diablo III and it is pretty much known as a horrible game and even the developers fight each other, it's a pretty good time to launch Torchlight 2.