If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Gen Con - Pok

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited September 2012 in Latest Updates
man on the scene, Zach Wellhouse, journeys into the tall grass and encounters wild pok

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited September 2012
    Despite having started EV training and breeding for battle-ready Pokemon, I too have participated in no full tournaments. Either I drop out before it even start, or the tourney itself is cancelled or just fizzles out. I am thinking about participating in the Autumn Friendly WiFi tournament. I prefer single battles, so I'm not sure if I will or not.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2012
    I like single battles too. Doubles must introduce new strategic elements, but I start thinking of all the combos it enables and I get nervous.

We should fight sometime! I haven't played much Pokemon lately.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited September 2012
    i never participated in a tournament and until recently I never even EV trained pokemon. The first one I ever did was Jynx just as an experiment. I just don't feel like going in and fighting teams of super strong pokemon like legendaries and dragonites and tyranitars. I've seen "competitive" teams and they're boring.

Oh one small thing, the link to their rules near the end of the article doesn't work. Not sure why.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2012
    lolwhoops said:
    Oh one small thing, the link to their rules near the end of the article doesn't work. Not sure why.
    not my fault. the nerdfit website seems to have died for the moment.