If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Half-Minute Hero Dashes Onto PC

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2012 in Latest Updates
The world's most time-sensitive RPG has returned once more, and this time with a longer title than ever before. If this trend continues, it will take longer to say the title than to actually play the game.

[Link]

Comments

• omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2012
    Something I've been curious about with the Xbox version and this one, is it using the XSEED translation or is it a new translation?
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • Rya.ReisenderRya.Reisender Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Already have it for XBLA, so not really interested.
    Game is okay if you don't feel like playing something big, but not really more special than you above average puzzle game.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited September 2012
    If you have any questions about this game or for Marvelous AQI directly, post them in this thread and we'll take the good ones to them for a Q&A.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Sweet, I don't have this on XBLA so will definitely pick it up.