If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Yakuza 5 Impression - TGS 2012

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited September 2012 in Latest Updates
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind! Michael "Gaijin" Baker is at TGS 2012, and he's getting a crash course in the Yakuza series. Check out his impression of Haruka's dance routines.

16 Screens

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Now that I'm done with Sleeping Dogs, I need more Asian action.
  • Private PrinnyPrivate Prinny Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    I can't wait for Yakuza 5 and I really hope for a western Release of Yakuza 1 & 2 HD. Can't hurt to play the games again which let Kazuma Kiryu's star rise.
    And I hope Sleeping Dogs is worth my time, but have to finish Deus Ex:HR first.....too many games for to little time...

Edit: So Haruka isn't fighting at all? Ok, that was to be expected, but if she had gone trouh rigorous martial arts training instead of run-of-the-mill Idolisingwhateveryoucallit she could be the heroine for Yakuza 6!