If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fantasy Comes to Life in Level-5 Trailer

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited September 2012 in Latest Updates
Fantasy Life will finally be making its way into Japanese gamers' hands this December. Its adorable Tokyo Game Show trailer shows off the many jobs that budding adventurers can take on.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

• watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited September 2012
    I don't say this often, but "that game looks a little to kiddie oriented for me."
  • Daniel36Daniel36 Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Hmmm... If only the game looked slightly more like the completely awesome introduction videos and a little less colourful and like that DS game from a couple of years... can't remember the name... It would've been great... But as it stands, it's too colourful for me. The videos are awesome though.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    Do you mean Animal Crossing? It looks like that to me.
  • ZeraseZerase Member Full Members
    edited September 2012
    It does look like Animal Crossing but with a little bit more to it. I'm interested.
    Zerase ^_^

Recently Finished: Suikoden II
    Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Final Fantasy V