If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

MMO reviws for apps?

GokuryuGokuryu MemberFull Members
edited October 2012 in General Help & Advice
If I were to write reviews for an RPG app can I write one in one of the forums?

Comments

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    You can make your own threads, so write your review and post it in a new thread in the appropriate forum. Try to limit it to one or two new topics a day. More could be seen as spam. Also: It's not allowed if you are the developer or if you're paid by the developer to write these reviews.
    No penalty for making a topic no one cares about, but we reserve the right to laugh at you mercilessly.
  • GokuryuGokuryu Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    You can make your own threads, so write your review and post it in a new thread in the appropriate forum. Try to limit it to one or two new topics a day. More could be seen as spam. Also: It's not allowed if you are the developer or if you're paid by the developer to write these reviews.
    No penalty for making a topic no one cares about, but we reserve the right to laugh at you mercilessly.

Lmao. I love that last sentence. Thanks you very much. Nah, I want to write a negative review experience from an mmorpg app, but that works perfectly.