If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Nintendo eShop Soon to be Shrouded in Crimson

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
The Japanese-only 3DS compilation game Guild 01 may not be coming here, but three of its games will soon be coming to the Nintendo eShop. For certain reasons, the RPG of the bunch, Crimson Shroud, may be of most interest to many of you.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Now admittedly I didn't think we would really get Guild01 over here. But it was good to hear that the e-shop would be getting Liberation Maiden (Suda51), Aero Porter (Yoot Saito) and Crimson Shroud after all...

So which one was I most interested in?

Why of course the forth game, Omasse's Rental Weapon Shop by Yoshiyuki Hirai (he's a comedian, maybe why it was left out). I'm not sure what genre you would call it, Comedy rhythm-alchemy shop RPG maybe?
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I put my trust in Matsuno. Anyone else, I might not be into a game like this. I will try it out when he's involved. When I get a 3DS that is...
    Bean Forever
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I'm curious. This would be my first download game for the 3DS.