If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Be an Orc on Thursday

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
Of Orcs and Men may inspire some gamers to shout, "HULK SMASH!" during battles. It's all right, we won't judge.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    i think this game looks like it would be fun. I think it would be more fun without the forced "stealth missions" that will come from the assassin goblin. Give us an Orc and a magic power or two and let us smash some kings and goobly eyed humans in the face. Even better, give us co-op Orc badness to smush the humans.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    It's got a shot to be a little different and that's what I'm looking forward to.
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Eagerly awaiting this game to hit psn on tuesday. Though i'll have to see some reviews first since its $40 and they'll be no demo. :(
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau