If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kowagari - Japandemonium for October 12, 2012

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
Who could be scared of a little column?

Comments

• XerainXerain Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    No! I've already platinumed Totori on the PS3! There's no way they can make me do it again! Really! Don't try it!
    ...but it's such a nice game....
    I miss my old prettiful sig.
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    It's cold, and quiet, dark, autumn is usually my favourite time of the year but loneliness is felt more acutely which is why I read a lot of "gag-manga" I have an inexplicable craving for mochi, manju textured foods. I got a friend who is also 40 next year, we plan on celebratingby going to the ice sculpture/festival in Hokkaido around November next year and get some underground food gourmet guide to show us all the local specialities. We're both of Chinese ethinicity and hope the stupid island dispute won't affect our trip but then, we're coming from Scotland, and English is our main language. We have little to no Japanese language skills and plan on using my friend's translator app. I'm going to look out for some anime and manga related purchases but nothing on the risque side. My friend is sushi and noodle crazy, I like sushi and sashimi myself but 'm also looking for the authentic kansai three and anything that is similar to spicy tripe, slow cooked odds and ends. Nothing beats a real life adventure sometimes. I just wish we could spend longer than a week.

P.S. I plan on bringing a bottle of awesome single malt Scotch whiskey , I don't know , it may come in handy as a goodwill gift, just my intuition.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for another great installment.