If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Divinity Anthology Announced

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
How much Divinity can one person handle? Reading this article is worth it to see a man named Farhang Namdar channel Billy Mays in Larian's promotional video.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Just fyi, the series composer makes the songs from all of the games freely available at his website.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2012
    I'm not going to buy it, but that's like the best promotional video ever
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    That video was . . . well, not what I was expecting.

If you haven't played the first 2 Divinity games, this is probably a good bet if you like old-school isometric wRPGs. Enjoyable stories with a lot of clever dialog, pretty 2d graphics, and fun combat.
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I didn't like the whole no re-spawning enemies in Divinty 2
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I'm certain that won't appeal to 75% of people that watch it outside of the States. Made me wanna hurl even though it was intentionally lame.
  • MrSaysWhateverMrSaysWhatever New Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Sam = Wise said:
    I'm certain that won't appeal to 75% of people that watch it outside of the States. Made me wanna hurl even though it was intentionally lame.
    It's not even made by Americans, so what makes you think that? It's a parody on American style teleshopping. Commercial TV stations all over Europe for example typically broadcast such "programs" at night to fill air time (and make some money out of it). So not just Americans are familiar with it.
  • MrSaysWhateverMrSaysWhatever New Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    The lead article forgot to mention that there's also a making of documentary included in this collector's edition.
    And that it will be signed by the developers if you order through their site.

(I'm in no way related to Larian Studios, just to make that clear, other than the fact that I'm a Belgian too.)