If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Infinity Blade: Dungeons Delayed by Impossibility

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
Any news surrounding a game made by Impossible Studios demands an impossibly painful pun. It is even more necessary when the studio is facing an impossible logistical problem.

• RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    didn't know this game was originally going to come out in 2012 in the first place. I am really excited for it though. I enjoyed the idea of the original game, though it felt very linear. The new system used in dungeons looks great.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I'm still working my way through the first one, which has been an eye opener for the possibilities of mobile gaming graphics wise for me. Looking forward to seeing what a dungeon crawling version would be like!