If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Persona 4: Golden Trailer

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
Persona 4 hits North America next month, and we can see the gold shining from here. Europe will have to wait just a little while longer, but everyone can enjoy this latest trailer.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited October 2012
    I'm just sad that this was likely the last press release I ever get from AtlusAram.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2012
    I already miss him...because he was our PR AI Overlord. D:
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Gotta say listening to that trailer with the sound of Police cars going by was pretty cool.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I want this so bad ._. Maybe one day I'll get a Vita... one day.
  • TaikaTaika Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I loved P4 and would gladly play it again with additions. If only it were for PS2 or 3... :P I've missed out on several good games because I just can't justify buying portable devices..
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    i hope the psn version has a decent discount. i loved the ps2 version but not sure i can justify paying full $40 for a game i already beat. Especially considering how crowded the next couple weeks is with new games coming out.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited October 2012
    there won't be any kind of discount on the downloadable version.

I would consider this game but as something I already spent 200+ hours playing, not sure I would want to jump into it again in place of actual new games I own and want to play.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me