If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fight Halloween Demons with Amaterasu

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2012 in Latest Updates
Have a howling good time this week with our favourite wolf-goddess, Ammy. This time she's painting the town in high definition.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Rats. Wish I didn't buy that PS2 copy. I'm starting to prefer DLC versions of games I buy purely for collectible purposes.
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    As someone who never played Okami the first time around, I've been looking forward to this release since I heard about it. Going to have to set aside some time for it.
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    didn't like it originally on ps2 but i'm willing to retry it for the cheap price of $20.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    Time to whip out the old celestial brush once again.
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited October 2012
    It'll be my first time and I'm going to buy a PSN card as soon as I come home from work tomorrow.
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited October 2012
    I need to just play my PS2 version...not keen on buying it a third time after getting a wii copy from my brother
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    My VAPS Entry,