If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Just saw Wreck it Ralph

ShadowcatShadowcat MemberFull Members
edited November 2012 in Entertainment
I just to my brother his wife and their 4yr old niece to see Wreck it Ralph and it was awesome. No spoilers on the plot but I noticed an obscure cameo that alot of people may miss:
Mr.Litwack is dressed just like Walter Day(founder of Twin Galaxies the official video game score keepers).
. There's a ton of other cameos too...I swear my pause button is gonna get a workout when this hits home video!

PS: AS the rookie arcade collector I now want a Sugar Rush...if they actually existed
FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My VAPS Entry,

Comments

• sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    edited November 2012
    I think I'll be buying the Soundtrack just to get the Sugar Rush theme.
    179811.png
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    sabin1001 wrote: »
    I think I'll be buying the Soundtrack just to get the Sugar Rush theme.

No think. GO DO IT.
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    I feel obligated to watch this movie no matter what.
  • ZeraseZerase Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    My brother and I are going to go see it on Tuesday. I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this ever since I saw the previews earlier this year.
    Zerase ^_^

Recently Finished: Suikoden II
    Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Final Fantasy V