If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kosuchuumu Paatii - Japandemonium for November 5th, 2012

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
Happy belated Halloween, everybody!

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for another great installment. Happy 5th, my dude. It looks like your party was a hit.
    I wonder why Toki to Towa dropped off so fast? I'm interested in that one.
    What are you playing these days? Did you buy Project X?

Edit:
    How can such an amazing article have only my comment? It breaks my heart.
  • silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Well my excuse is that I have just read the column!

I didn't release Iron Man was considered a scary Halloween character, but then the weather seemed to keep away this year's trick-or-treaters. On the other hand C3PO I can understand, brrr.... ;)

And just when I was thinking BD:Flying Fairy's name was almost being to sound reasonable, they go do it again!

<<i>Insert your own obvious joke, about the name unlikely to have a pray over here, here>
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Slayer said:

Edit:
    How can such an amazing article have only my comment? It breaks my heart.
    Not every one comments on every news thread
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    I know, and it leaves me feeling lonely some weeks ;p
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    Just caught up on this one. My favourite Japandemonium moments are usually about your classroom antics. I love to see the creative learning aids you come up with for the little ones!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    This month, I am teaching little ones about prepositions with the help of Baikinman and his "secret base" (actually a cheap little wastebasket with a lever to open it)