If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Devil Survivor's European Invasion Delayed

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
Demons hoping to join in the invasion of Europe will have a little longer to prepare. Ghostlight will instead be unleashing them to cause handheld chaos next year.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• esukoesuko Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    This is a pity. I was looking to buy 3DS and playing this during Christmas. Oh well maybe I'll get that Suda51 game and Tales of Abyss for the system.
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Good thing you can just impOH WAIT.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    Drav said:
    Good thing you can just impOH WAIT.
    FWIW, the impression I've always had from friends & colleages that work on handheld games is that Ninty came up with that by themselves and didn't even solicit any feedback from game companies whether they'd like the change or not. I have to wonder if those same companies are bitching at N when their sales reflect the change.
  • emechemech Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I'm tired of waiting. With EQ IV also unlikely to see a PAL conversion, I think its time to import a US 3DS...