If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

BioWare Updates the Mass Effect Trilogy

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
BioWare has provided an update on the upcoming Mass Effect Trilogy Edition. Check inside for new details on the PS3 release and the DLC that comes included.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• LassicLassic Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Am I reading it correctly that the Xbox 360 version won't have any DLC included?

If so then that version is a waste of shelfspace imo
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited November 2012
    I think I might buy this when it's less than $20. But probably not with the rather crappy DLC. I already have the PS3 ME2 game with all that DLC and I already have ME3 on PS3 with no DLC. So, basically, I don't want it at all unless it's super cheap and even then I'll likely pass it up in favour of other $20 games.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, they're totally shafting 360 owners. We've got the biggest install base so why give us any value? They would have been better off not releasing a 360 version of the trilogy at all. It would actually be cheaper to just repurchase copies of ME1 and 2. You can download ME off Live for just $15 and I see ME2's lying all over the place for as little as $5 to $20.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    Heh, and my husband and I were just discussing how EA's pricing strategy is all wrong over tea at Tim Horton's this evening.

Don't judge us, we're dorks.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance