If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 82 - The Devil Rides Out

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
Unappealing wastelands populated by those with demonic avatars may not seem to connect with Hindu mythology. Lo and behold, the Megami Tensei universe makes it work anyway.
Taking classes on the mythos is voluntary.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

• retrodragonretrodragon Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    So excited for this backtrack. Just started getting into this series and really enjoying the first DDS. Good stuff!
    Playing: Wild Arms 3, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, Star Ocean First Departure
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited November 2012
    So was the PSN sale on Personas this week coincidental? (Probably, but still.)

Also, the RSS feed seems to be plopping again.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • DrizzlDrizzl Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    I will be picking these games up thank you for the heads up :D
  • WhoompWhoomp Smorgasbord Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Got rid of my copies when Ghostlight announced that they where going to release them on PSN but since they seem to have problem with that (and that it might not even happen at all) I'm really glad that they where reprinted and could easily be bought again cheaply. Really pumped up about getting into them now.
  • GryrokGryrok New Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    This comment is two episodes behind, but I just listened to the Wild ARMS episode. You guys mentioned RPG/FPS hybrids; there is discussion about if you'll have a show about System Shock, or others like them. If you do have this show, please mention Hexen II. It came out in 1997, and it's mostly FPS, but you level up by killing more enemies, and there are a lot of puzzle elements. Not worth a whole show, not by a long shot; but it merits mention.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    Drizzl said:
    I will be picking these games up thank you for the heads up :D
    You have chosen...WISELY!