If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Staff Review - Silent Hill: Book of Memories

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
The long running Silent Hill series finally takes a stab at the RPG genre. Does it find a way forward or is there only horror to survive?

Staff Review - Silent Hill: Book of Memories

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Nice review.
    I would play this.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    Very fun game. Obviously based on my review it need a bit more to be something truly special, but plenty to enjoy about this game. Especially the insane amount of post game content (there's some kind of easter egg if you make it all the way to level 500)
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Is this tactical rpg combat or no... for some reason I initially thought it would be.

Does it have a party based (AI) system or is it multiplayer?

It does not look like the game I thought it would be. Maybe I misunderstood from the get go.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2012
    scorpio_7 said:
    Is this tactical rpg combat or no... for some reason I initially thought it would be.

Does it have a party based (AI) system or is it multiplayer?

It does not look like the game I thought it would be. Maybe I misunderstood from the get go.
    Its a dungeon crawler with real-time combat. No AI party members, but its balanced well for single player. Multiplayer available and includes online player.